INTRODUCING-EXTERIOR SOLAR REFLECTIVE COLORS
The World of Vinyl Windows is No Longer Just White or Beige!
For decades homeowners have wanted windows and doors that color match and now it's a dream come true! This reality is made possible by the expertise, innovation and quality craftsmanship designed into every custom replacement window and door manufactured by Winchester.
Our state-of-the-art Solar Reflective Finish (SRF) process adds superior color coordination to the world of windows and doors. Whether your exterior choice is beige or green or your style is double hungs or casements you can trust SRF to give you outstanding color and gloss retention.
SRF vinyl window color process, developed in partnership with Sherwin Williams, starts with a chemically enhanced polyurethane enamel finish. Specially formulated with superior heat reflective properties, you can now have colored window exteriors that resist warping, bowing, cracking, peeling, chipping, flaking or blistering.
This long-lasting high-tech coating with outstanding durability allows the use of deep rich colors without the maintenance headaches associated with wood or fiberglass windows.
- Provides a rich palette of sixteen proprietary permanent exterior colors on any window
- Acts like Sunblock â€“ Reflects heat allowing up to 25% less heat absorption than standard, non-coated vinyl. A typical 1200 F surface is reduced to 900 F with the application of SRF.
- Creates a maintenance-free surface that can be easily cleaned with hot soapy water
- SRF exterior colors are available with our existing warm vinyl interior colors of white,beige, brown, or wood-grain
- Factory applied with expert craftsmanship
- Resists damaging solar heat buildup
- Superior color and gloss retention
- Uniquely formulated to provide an outstanding color match to our entry door systems*
- Exceeds AAMA test standards for integrity, weather-ability and appearance
- Resistant to marring, abrasions and most cleaning detergents or chemicals**
- Backed by a 10-year finish warranty
* Due to material differences a slight sheen variation may be present **Caustic, highly abrasive or petroleum based cleaners or solvents are never recommended for use in cleaning windows or doors.
Stringent quality control procedures and methods assure each window is carefully engineered and prepared for the application of our high-performance solar reflective finish. A precision mechanical spraying method assures the adhesion of this next generation resin and pigment technology.
Twenty-five years of manufacturing high-end replacement windows and doors enhances our ability to provide you with superior performing, durable exterior SRF color choices.
SRF technology coordinates with our exterior door colors while complimenting our superior insulating glass systems, dual frame construction and numerous other exclusive features.
Choose a window style, add a designer touch with internal grids, art glass or specialty etching, then accentuate the exterior of your windows with a solar reflective finish color. From start to finish, your in-home sales representative will make your choices and ordering a simple task.
Known as one of the first to manufacture triple glass replacement windows, Winchester proudly continues a tradition of state-of-the-art technology with the introduction of SRF.
[Back to News